Caipirinha Kimono Robe
Perfect for casual wear, lounging at home, and as your new favorite carry-on accessory!
Printed artwork designed by Elizabeth Alarcón for Allez Elizabeth and inspired by Brazil's national cocktail, Caipirinha.
S/M: bust up to 37", garment length 23"
L/XL 37"+, garment length 25"
Available in chiffon fabric:
• Made from lightweight chiffon fabric, 100% polyester
• Every draped kimono is printed and sewn by hand in Montréal, Canada
• Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
• Machine rolled edge hems
• Kimonos can be machine washed in cold water with a mild phosphate detergent, hang to dry, do not bleach
Silky knit fabric:
• Lightweight, silky-feel, stretch knit fabric
• 85% polyester, 15% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
• The performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
• Micro overlock hem finishing
• Machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, hang to dry
Peachskin jersey fabric:•Lightweight soft jersey fabric in 92% polyester, 8% spandex
•Knit bamboo fabric trim and matching chiffon belt
•Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
•Micro overlock hem finishing