Giverny Square Scarf
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit and wear art where you go.
Printed artwork designed by Elizabeth Alarcón for Allez Elizabeth and inspired by Monet's Gardens in Giverny, France.
• Made from 100% polyester fabric
• Smooth surface with low lustre
• Very soft hand, lovely drape, mimics silk
• Print is visible about 50% on the back side
• Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand in Montréal, Canada
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing
• Machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent, hang to dry, iron on synthetic setting, may shrink after the first wash