These headbands are so versatile! Scrunch it or fold it over to use as a headband, wear it like a bandanna, or as a face warmer while hitting the slopes or tearing down the bike path!
Printed artwork designed by Elizabeth Alarcón for Allez Elizabeth and inspired by travels to Rosarito, Baja California, México.
• Made from 85% polyester, 15% spandex micro knit fabric
• Each headband is printed and sewn by hand in Montréal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montréal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear headband again soon