Salton Sea Notebook
Sometimes you just need to write it down! Perfect to keep track of your travels.
Printed artwork designed by Elizabeth Alarcón for Allez Elizabeth and inspired by California's largest inland body of water, the Salton Sea. First page has a quote by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry that reads,“I have always loved the desert. One sits down on a desert sand dune, sees nothing, hears nothing. Yet through the silence something throbs, and gleams...”
• 48 pages; 15.5in x 10.25in.
• 70lb acid free paper with a creamy white smooth finish
• HD resolution color print
• Scuff resistant velvet ultra matte laminate cover
• Printed and hand bound with high durability tacky glue.