San Felipe de Puerto Plata Headband
These headbands are so versatile! Scrunch it or fold it over to use as a headband, wear it like a bandanna, or as a face warmer while hitting the slopes or tearing down the bike path!
Printed artwork designed by Elizabeth Alarcón for Allez Elizabeth and inspired by the St. Philip the Apostle Cathedral (Catedral de San Felipe Apóstol) in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic.
• Made from 85% polyester, 15% spandex micro knit fabric
• Each headband is printed and sewn by hand in Montréal, Canada
• Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montréal mill
• Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
• Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach
• Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear headband again soon